BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 6 April 2010

HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS :)

Like I said, here's to new beginnings.

For now, I want simplicity, and happiness. I think I deserve that much.
Right now, I'm in a transition. And no, I will not sleep with you.
You should all know who I am.
The name's Charlene, 15, and I've had sex with over 300 men. Wait no, that's not right. The answer is zero, and counting. Just kidding with you. I mean, the first time. :)
I have just had a very complicated relationship with someone who is old enough to be my brother, I was happy for a while, and now it's over. I'm glad. :)
And no. I didn't suck his dick.
Like I said. JESUS! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! I didn't make that mistake, and I never will.
Let's just say, if you have the nerve to read this blog, you have to nerve to jump off a plane without a parachute.

That's all for now. A little mystery is always good for the heart.

0 comments: