BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 8 April 2010

SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!

Have you ever gone into something that you have no idea how it might end up? Or knowing that you're gonna fail, and you still fall head first into it?

That's what I'm doing, I have no idea why I'm doing it. And I don't care. There's this voice nagging at me at the back of my head, and my heart. There's butterflies fluttering at the pit of my stomach. I feel like I'm about to throw up. (I sound like I'm coming down with the flu, but I'm not.) I just have to do it. (I sound like I'm convincing myself, more than telling you guys.)
I think I'll regret what I'm doing, and I feel like such a masochist for not letting it go because I know it'll hurt me. Talk about self-inflicted pain.

I thought I was over it but I'm no where near. Listen to "Naked" by Avril Lavigne, you might understand what I'm trying to say (I wouldn't bet on it though, not even the speaker knows what she's talking about.)

Stay tuned to see what happens tomorrow! Love ya.

0 comments: