BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 6 April 2010

SOMETHING VERY DEAR TO MY HEART.

I just wanted to shout out to Benjy, over on GG, VD, and Glee. I love you. Thank you for the opportunities for exposure, and loving my articles. I promise I'll try my best at giving you 2 articles a week for EVERY SINGLE DRAMA! That's six articles, at least. Of course, it'll be depending on my workload at school.


So, I'm going to take this chance, and thank everyone.
JANICE - Thanks for being there when I was sad, and making me happy again. I love you. You always told me the truth, and frankly, I've never listened. Until now.

IVAN - Thanks for making my mind up for me, I couldn't have done it myself. I would still be suffering right now. But you know what? I think you're like the brother I've never had. I love you!

CY - Thanks for being my very good friend and comfort me whenever you could. I love you. For just being who you are, and for knowing what I mean when I convey my feelings. And for not taking side with the said person above! :)

Kelly - Thank you so much for being you. Not acting weird around me and just being your usual weird self. I love you for it.

SO yeah. These people are my world, and I would seriously die without them. (three cheers for them? okay. fine!)

Let's wrap it up. Happy end of holidays, guys!

0 comments: